1. What’s the best way to get to Edinburgh?
The closest airport is Edinburgh Airport (EDI).
Alternately, you can arrive at Glasgow Airport (GLA) and reach Edinburgh by train. The trip will take you approximately one hour (the prices vary, so consult the rail websites below).
2. How do I get from the airport to the city centre?
It is very easy to reach the city centre from Edinburgh Airport using the Airlink bus service. The trip takes around 20 minutes and it costs £3.50 one way (or £6.00 for a return ticket).
3. Where is the conference venue?
4. How do I get around in Edinburgh?
Edinburgh is easily accessible on foot and by bus.
5. What if I want to stay longer?
Edinburgh and Scotland are wonderful holiday destinations, and we encourage you stay as long as you can.